**All horses must be pre-approved by Front Office and/or a trainer for boarding.
- All horses, whether in state or coming from out of state, must have a current Coggins upon arrival.
- All forms must be filled out in advance online or turned into the Front Office prior to or the day of arrival. Business hours are
Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Signed documents can be submitted via emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or personally turned into the front office prior to arrival.
- BOARDING AGREEMENT – Required
- RANCH ACCESS EQUINE LIABILITY WAIVER – Required
- OWNER & HORSE INFORMATION FORM – Required
- PASTURE TURN OUT LIABILITY RELEASE & RULES
- RIDER RELEASE OF LIABILITY – Required
- Mare Breeding Inquiry
- ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION MARE BREEDING AGREEMENT
- EMBRYO TRANSFER DONOR MARE BREEDING AGREEMENT
- RECIPIENT MARE LEASING AGREEMENT
- CLIENT OWNED RECIPIENT MARE MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT
- STALLION SERVICES AGREEMENT
- FROZEN SEMEN AGREEMENT
Signed documents can be emailed to email@example.com or personally turned into the front office prior to arrival.